Haut-Var-Verdon territory, at the heart of the Verdon Gorges and the Verdon Natural Regional Park, landscapes of the Prealpes, MTB descent path.
Departure: near the ancient Notre Dame chapel called « de la Blanche ».
* Take the direction of the Font d’Eilenc quarter behind the chapel. Continue straight ahead for about 100 m.
* Turn left onto a paved road. Continue straight ahead, even when the paved road changes into a path.
* Just before reaching the D19 road, turn right following the signs. After few minutes, you arrive at the D19. Before crossing, pay much attention to the traffic coming from the left (lack of visibility on your left).
* Continue straight ahead for about 50 m and then, turn right. Enjoy the beautiful landscape that opens up to you while strolling along the path.
* At the farm, turn left. After 500 m, reach the D71 road (in direction of Les Salles sur Verdon) and go along it.
* Leave the forest and walk along the D71 road towards the small building topped by a parabola. Do not cross the field behind you.
* Then take the white concreted road and continue straight ahead.
* After feww minutes, you reach the intersection (Arrival) and in the front of you, you will find a big hotel and, a little further, the village of Les Salles that you can reach continuing straight ahead (Please be while crossing the D 957 ! There is no crosswalk at the intersection).
The return can be done by the same path.