The House of the Truffle is located in the heart of Aups, in the Old Hospice of Saint-Jacques from the 17th century.
Full price: 3.50 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Price (6 - 17 years old): 2.50€.
Family rate 2 adults and 2 children: 9€.
GROUPS (on reservation, from 10 people) :
- Guided gourmet visit (Tasting of toast and truffle products + 1 glass of wine): 9 €.
- Self-guided or audio-guided gourmet tour (Tasting of toast and truffle products + 1 glass of wine): €7
- Guided tour without tasting: 5€.
- Self-guided tour with or without audioguide from 18 years old: 3€.
- Self-guided tour with or without audioguide under 18 years old: 1.50€.
Phone +33 7 49 95 46 42
Modified from 26/04/2023 by "Office de Tourisme Intercommunal Lacs et Gorges du Verdon".
From 01/01 to 31/12
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between 9 am and 12 pm and between 2 pm and 5 pm. On Wednesday and Saturday between 9 am and 12 pm.
Closed on Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.